Back to ShotsbyCheryl website



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Heart Faces - Silhouette

 
 

I like to browse websites and blogs for photography inspiration.  "i heart faces" is one of my favorites and run weekly photo contests.  I've been watching them and hesitate to enter... but I had to jump on the bandwagon for this week's "Silhouette" contest. 

 



 
Living in Hawaii, I have many of the typical "silhouette beach" images... but then I remembered this one and thought it would be different to share.  =)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Precious!! I love the sassy pose and the great way the doorway frames the shot. Beautifully creative!!

Nicole Lubin said...

yes very different indeed. but i love the pose, you can just feel the personality of the little girl. so cute

carlotta cisternas said...

Love her pose! Great capture.

Cheryl S. said...

thank you everyone! =) Can you believe my 5 year old did that pose on her own? Of course you can! LOL =)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the sassy moment that you caught your daughter in here. The break from sunrise/sunsets was also very refreshing and different, nice work! :)