Okay... we'll be rewinding for the next few posts so I can share some images from photo shoots I did earlier this year. =) In mid-March I had the privilege to do a shoot for idkwhat2wear.
You can view their great products and most of the photos from the shoot at http://www.idkwhat2wear.com/
Here are some of my favorite shots:
You can view their great products and most of the photos from the shoot at http://www.idkwhat2wear.com/
Here are some of my favorite shots:
and here's the entire group...
This was my first commercial shoot, and my first experience with such a large group. I learned so much and had lots of fun!
Thanks again Karl & Terri! =)
Thanks again Karl & Terri! =)





1 comment:
Thank you so much Cheryl. You made us look good! Thanks for being patient and so easy to work with. - karl and terri
Post a Comment